Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Ball Dress Heaven- The Met Gala 2012

So !
The fabulous Met Gala Ball was last night and let me tell you 

For one I think that the Met has better dresses worn than the oscars.... YEP! I SAID IT
also... there are some doozies! 

anyway I thought I would share with you some of my favorites from the night 

enjoy
xx

Lana Del Rey


January Jones
Versace gown, finished with a major Cartier statement necklace.


Jessica Alba wore a gold goddess gown by Michael Kors.



Dianna Agron chose an emerald green gown by Carolina Herrera.



Jessica Chastain got the blues in a paneled blue gown by Louis Vuitton.

Leighton Meester looked bronzed and beautiful in a gold Marchesa gown.


The swimsuit model went characteristically bombshell in a glimmering Michael Kors gown.


Emma Stone's bright red, full-skirted Lanvin dress was covered in over 3,000 flowers appliques.