Friday, May 4, 2012

Winds are Changing

Here I am currently working around the house! Yes mom I'm doing my laundry and I have preceded 
to make lunch lol... Which is a huge feat for me. I absolutely hate both of those things. 

I wanted to tell you why I have chosen to make this blog...
Not only do I want to post awesome stuff on here
that inspires me. But I have slowly came to
the conclusion that people want to here what i have to say. 

Not only that but I personally want to hear what I have to say.
I believe its good to write down your thoughts and sort them out.
Because believe me !!! I have a lot of thoughts.

*DISCLAMIER : Bear with me as I try to tackle the layout of this thing :) *

So consider this as a warm welcome and insight into the crazy life that is Rachel...

here you can somewhat enjoy the ride with me!!

Love you
rach
xx

Here are some gorgeous photos that have inspired me this week..
Enjoy