Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Native{Roots}

So every Spring/Summer
I find myself going back to my Indian/Hippie roots.

I don't know something about when the sun starts to beat down on my skin
&
You feel the breeze you start to want to be in flowy , loose fittiing airy type of stuff.

Seriously. Like a Californian girl living in the Midwest in the winter
when all you wear is skinny jeans, tights, leggings to keep 
you warm, and you feel constricted. 
But mind you , that's how you want to feel so you can stay warm. 
BUT

when that spring  starts to roll around , I start shedding the layers.
It's like a butterfly busting out of its cocoon!:)

I am currently OBSESSED with my vintage ear cuff !!
My friend blessed me with it :) She is so sweet!!! 
I love it because its not toooo overboard! It's perfect, Its hippie, Its me :)

Also I wanted to share with you a few of my favorite swimsuits for this season!
Mara Hoffman



Chloe


ANTHROPOLOGIE

What one would you pick?????

THANKS FOR READING FRIENDS
xx