Monday, February 25, 2013

Oscar Picks (from last night)

How many of you tuned in!
Ok.. so the show was not that great...
I personally think the show gets worse and worse every year.
But
the dresses(OMG)
getting better and better... 

Here are some of my favorites of the night...

DISCLAIMER: I IN NO WAY FULLY SUPPORT ALL THESE ACTRESSES AND OR 
LIKE THEM. THEIR GOWNS ON THE OTHER HAND
ARE A DIFFERENT STORY. :)

Jessica Chastain

Jennifer Lawrence


She's setting the trend: Wearing the necklace down the back! LOVE IT!

Amy Adams

Anne Hathaway
Another necklace down the back trend setter :)


Reese Witherspoon

Alicia Vikander

Kelly Osbourne

Sandra Bullock

Catherine Zeta-Jones (always been one of my favs)

Jennifer Hudson- Did you see her performance! (BEST)


** Let me know your favorites in the comments down below**

Thank you guys for reading
xx
Rachel