Saturday, March 23, 2013

Rach Willow {Liebster Award Nomination}

Hey guys I wanted to share with you some news :) 
Sweet Lorna from LC's Closet has nominated me for something called the Liebster award!

What is a LIEBSTER award? 
It's an award granted to up and coming bloggers with fewer than 200 followers
who deserve some recognition and support to keep on blogging. 

Here is my entry:)

11 Things About Me:
1. I have bright green eyes, and currently ombre hair:)
2.  I am Indian and European
3.  I currently study Theology at Word Bible College
4.  I sing and play guitar
5. I love old hollywood
6.  I love to talk and am super opinionated
7.  I am obsessive about accessories, they're my thing
8. I'm a dog lover
9. My favorite decade is the 1920's
10. I love mexican food
11.  Rock n Roll = LOVE

LC's Questions:
1.  What is the meaning behind your blog name? It is my first and semi of my last name :)
2. Where is your favorite place in the world? Currently Southern California
3. What is your favorite season? Fall
4. What do you like most about blogging? The chance to be 100 percent myself :)
5. What is your most cherished item of clothing? My vintage birthday dress I got this year
6. What made you start your blog? My friends and family 
7. If your house caught fire what would be the first object you chose and why? I would grab my dogs and family :)
stuff is stuff, not as important as life
8.  Who is your style icon? Well that changes everyday but currently Olivia Palmero
9.  What is your favorite quote? Action always beats Intention
10. What is the worst item of clothing you ever purchased? I don't think I have any
11. What is the one thing you can not live without? My bible 

11 Blogs I Nominate



My Questions 
1. If you could go anywhere where would you go?
2. What's your favorite accessory
3. Do you like to read books?
4. Who is your style icon?
5. What's your favorite thing about writing your blog?
6. What inspires you?
7. Vintage or New?
8. Do you read pop culture/tabloid magazines?
9. What does the name of your blog mean ?
10. How old are you?
11. If you could be anything what would you be?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DISCLAIMER: IF YOU HAVE BEEN NOMINATED>>
HERE ARE THE RULES.
1. Share 11 things about yourself
2. Answer the 11 questions that your tagger gave you
3. Choose 11 fellow blogs to nominate. The nominees must have less 
than 200 followers via GFC and be told via comment on their blog
4. Think of 11 questions to ask the bloggers that were nominated
5.  Thank the person that nominated you and link back to their blog




xx